RGL Forensics. We are the rare thing. We were named 2016 Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to work for in the US and 2015 US Forensic Accounting Firm of the Year by Lawyer Monthly.
RGL Forensics is a multidisciplinary forensic accounting and consulting firm delivering accurate and reliable financial analysis to the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors. Operating worldwide from 27 offices on five continents, we serve global insurance companies, multinational corporations, leading law firms and government entities. RGL specializes in the quantification of economic damages and financial analysis in disputes of all kinds. We provide comprehensive forensic accounting, corporate finance, fraud investigation, expert testimony and forensic technology services, going beyond the numbers to deliver financial clarity in the most complex situations. As detectives of the financial world, the professionals at RGL use advanced tools, proven methodologies and sophisticated modeling to deliver sound evidence and reports that meet or exceed global standards for financial evidence. Clients in the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors rely on RGL to deliver financial analysis that withstands the toughest scrutiny.
To continue to expand and be a leader in our industry, we are excited to announce RGL Forensics and global advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) have announced their intent to merge. This partnership will give us even more resources to serve our longstanding clients, and will expand our capabilities to meet their needs.
RGL is recruiting for a Billing Supervisor to join our Denver, Milwaukee, Madison or Houston office and support our Consulting Practice. You will work closely with our Operations Director to provide support in the areas of billing, expense report management, and other financial/operational support.
It’s an exciting time to join RGL and Baker Tilly!
Your responsibilities will be to:
o Provide Billing Support to Team:
o Produce and provide various accounting reports from STAR Web Application for monthly client billing
o Assist with preparing client invoices
o Assist with monitoring of accounts receivable and unbilled work in progress
o Assist with preparing Weekly/Monthly reports
o Assist with Ad-hoc financial analysis
o Process WIP and A/R write-offs
o Support project team(s) with subcontractor management activities
o Assist with client/project maintenance requests, such as setting up projects, closing projects and updating billing addresses
o Assist with AR collection efforts
o Generate various billing related reports as needed
o Expense Report Audit and Tracking
o AP (Invoice) Coding
o On-boarding / Training Support for Time & Expense entry, Billing System/Process
o Assist with Ad-hoc Financial and Operational Reports
o Assist with Ad-hoc Operational Activities
o Assist Operations Director with other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
· A high school diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree preferred
· Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a client billing system. Previous experience within a professional services firm highly desired.
· Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010, Word, Excel and PowerPoint at the Intermediate or Advanced levels
· Possess time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task, client service minded, initiative, proofing skills with attention to detail and pride in quality work.
· Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner.
· A professional demeanor and the ability to handle manners confidentially
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with all levels.
· Self-starter, with initiative, and able to work independently when needed.
· Ability to work outside of core business hours and overtime as needed.
Learn more about RGL on YouTube:
Learn more about future merger, Baker Tilly:
Carolyn Larrivee, Recruiter/HR Generalist