Under the direction of the Global Director of Business Development and in collaboration with the Partners and Marketing, the US Business Development Director is responsible for achieving revenue goals by building market presence and identifying and helping pursue new business opportunities in line with firm, regional and local Office Growth Plan strategies and goals. This will require use of the successful experience of working in a professional services environment and ability to understand and contribute to the planning and implementation of strategic goals and objectives. The Business Development Director must establish and maintain effective working relationships with both new and existing employees and internal and external clients through a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Business or Law
- Eight of more years of business development experience, preferably in a professional services environment; legal and/or corporate valuation
- Broad knowledge and experience in business development practices within the professional services industry
- Proven track record of developing business relationships with C-Level executives and referral sources required
- Knowledge in the development, management and execution of sales and marketing processes including marketing and business development planning, lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to employees at all levels