We are looking for a driven individual who is highly skilled in the areas of Insurance or possibly both Insurance and Litigation. This individual must display the leadership skills to currently be, or be on track to be, a Partner and potentially lead the Toronto area practice.
This individual will be focused on building RGL’s presence in Toronto and surrounding markets and generating new business opportunities for RGL. The ideal candidate will be interested in the excitement that comes with starting a new office. The role will be focused on Insurance or a hybrid of Insurance and Litigation Support; other cross selling opportunities in areas of expertise would include Business Valuation and Advisory Services. This individual will be a champion – acting locally and thinking globally.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university in the areas of Accounting or Finance.
- Must be accredited by one or more professional business valuation organizations and possess one or more of the following credentials – CPA, CA, CFA, ASA, CVA/AVA, ABV and additional credentials such as CFE, CFF, CBA
- Must have a book of business and / or proven ability to establish and grow the book
- Current knowledge of Toronto market
- Experience providing expert witness testimony on litigation and/or arbitration matters highly desirable