We are seeking a person to join our highly specialised, exciting and challenging business in Singapore. You will grow your career as you help grow the business. This position will assist in damage claims analysis, investigative accounting and depending on previous experience, litigation support / business valuation. Duties include, but are not limited to, analysing financial transactions, developing financial models, report writing, meeting with clients, and generating new business - marketing. Previous experience in our field is not essential.
To qualify for this excellent career opportunity, candidates MUST:
- Possess a CA/CPA qualification;
- Have minimum 2 yrs of working accounting experience; experience in forensic/fraud related work is preferrable but not essential.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Maintain a professional, polished appearance and demeanor;
- Be a team player and a flexible, self-motivated, highly organized professional.
- Proficiency in Mandarin at a business level is desirable but not mandatory
- Proficiency in other foreign languages at a business level is strongly welcomed
Bright, personable professionals with a commitment to quality and expertise along with a desire for growth and development in a unique industry should submit cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirements.
For further information or to apply click below