RGL are looking to recruit a team of high calibre financial interns to our London office. As an Intern, you will be assisting our highly trained forensic accountants on a project, seeing the project end to end.
The role of intern requires you to:
- Analyse, sort and process large quantities of data
- Data input with high accuracy
- Exercise problem solving skills
- Work in a team
- Deal with sensitive and confidential data professionally
- Be committed to the completion of the project
- Be available for work from late March for approximately 2 months (this may be extended based on the project’s lifespan)
- Have the ability to work set hours whether that be full or part time
We require the following personal qualities:
- A high attention to detail
- A diligent and positive attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop others if needed
- A fluency in English
This position will be ideally suited to an ACCA student requiring practical work experience hours or a student / graduate looking for an insight into forensic accountancy work. We will also consider other diligent and committed workers looking for an opportunity to experience an accountancy-working environment.