RGL Forensics. We are the rare thing. We were named 2016 Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to work for in the US and 2015 US Forensic Accounting Firm of the Year by Lawyer Monthly.
RGL Forensics is a multidisciplinary forensic accounting and consulting firm delivering accurate and reliable financial analysis to the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors. Operating worldwide from 26 offices on five continents, we serve global insurance companies, multinational corporations, leading law firms and government entities. RGL specializes in the quantification of economic damages and financial analysis in disputes of all kinds. We provide comprehensive forensic accounting, corporate finance, fraud investigation, expert testimony and forensic technology services, going beyond the numbers to deliver financial clarity in the most complex situations. As detectives of the financial world, the professionals at RGL use advanced tools, proven methodologies and sophisticated modeling to deliver sound evidence and reports that meet or exceed global standards for financial evidence. Clients in the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors rely on RGL to deliver financial analysis that withstands the toughest scrutiny.
The Forensic Accountant will have an understanding of fundamental accounting principles gained from education at a nationally accredited educational institution. Through the exercise of independent discretion and judgment, the Senior Forensic Accountant must apply accounting, auditing and/or valuation theory and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare summaries of information.
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
- Possess CPA license, or, at a minimum, working towards completing the CPA exam
- Progressive experience in Public Accounting, Business Valuation or Litigation Support
- Experience with Business Valuation is essential for this job opening
- General knowledge of accounting systems and specific industries
- Team-Player, Enthusiastic, Accountable, Motivated