This position requires a demonstrated ability to accomplish performance objectives directly and through the effective supervision of subordinate staff. In addition to a personal mastery of all technical accounting or valuation processes, principles and procedures, the Forensic Accounting Manager must display an ability to execute appropriate leadership skills in the areas of planning, directing, organizing and completing projects and services along with managing staff. The Manager position must assist in attracting, retaining and developing high quality employees. This person must also must acquire, develop and maintain positive client relationships. The Manager position must demonstrate the technical professional skills, client maintenance and development abilities, and management expertise needed for advancement to the Senior Manager position.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- Possess and maintains a valid CPA license or other approved credential such as the ASA, ABV, AVA, CFE, or CFF
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience managing a team.
- Five to Seven years progressive experience in Public Accounting or appropriate private industry positions
- General knowledge of accounting systems and specific industries
- Team-player, enthusiastic, accountable, motivated