RGL Forensics. We are the rare thing. We were named 2016 Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to work for in the US and 2015 US Forensic Accounting Firm of the Year by Lawyer Monthly.
RGL Forensics is a multidisciplinary forensic accounting and consulting firm delivering accurate and reliable financial analysis to the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors. Operating worldwide from 24 offices on five continents, we serve global insurance companies, multinational corporations, leading law firms and government entities. RGL specializes in the quantification of economic damages and financial analysis in disputes of all kinds. We provide comprehensive forensic accounting, corporate finance, fraud investigation, expert testimony and forensic technology services, going beyond the numbers to deliver financial clarity in the most complex situations. As detectives of the financial world, the professionals at RGL use advanced tools, proven methodologies and sophisticated modeling to deliver sound evidence and reports that meet or exceed global standards for financial evidence. Clients in the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors rely on RGL to deliver financial analysis that withstands the toughest scrutiny.
To continue to expand and be a leader in our industry, we are excited to announce RGL Forensics and global advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) have announced their intent to merge. This partnership will give us even more resources to serve our longstanding clients, and will expand our capabilities to meet their needs.
It's an exciting time to join RGL and Baker Tilly.
Forensic Technology Manager Overview:
This Manager works with attorneys, forensic accountants, clients, and other investigators to produce analyses in support of an investigation. They will act as a point for information gathering and clearing in support of digital forensic inquiries and investigations and automate data collections for investigations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This manager will gather, standardize, and analyze voluminous transactional electronic data and will provide file system analysis using proven forensic methodology.
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions, electronic evidence collections and forensic analysis
- Prepare and maintain case files and write reports with attention to detail and completeness
- Follow strict data and evidence handling procedures
- Work with other analysts in technical examinations, analyzing and reporting on computer based evidence
- Produce high quality written work product, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely
- Assist the response incident response process as the escalation point for matters requiring forensics support
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in computer forensics including disk imaging, collection and eDiscovery practices preferred.
- Willing to travel within the US and work with multiple RGL offices.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a computer investigative, forensic analysis or computer incident response team
- Additional certifications from the following: GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), EnCe.
- Solid understanding of forensics preservation, chain of custody procedures, evidence-handling and forensics lab best practices
- Extensive working knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems and file systems
- Demonstrated skills in digital investigations including: computer forensics, network forensics, malware analysis and memory analysis
View RGL on YouTube:
Learn more about future merger, Baker Tilly:
Carolyn Larrivee, Recruiter/HR Generalist