RGL Forensics. We are the rare thing. We were named 2016 Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to work for in the US and 2015 US Forensic Accounting Firm of the Year by Lawyer Monthly.
RGL Forensics is a multidisciplinary forensic accounting and consulting firm delivering accurate and reliable financial analysis to the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors. Operating worldwide from 24 offices on five continents, we serve global insurance companies, multinational corporations, leading law firms and government entities. RGL specializes in the quantification of economic damages and financial analysis in disputes of all kinds. We provide comprehensive forensic accounting, corporate finance, fraud investigation, expert testimony and forensic technology services, going beyond the numbers to deliver financial clarity in the most complex situations. As detectives of the financial world, the professionals at RGL use advanced tools, proven methodologies and sophisticated modeling to deliver sound evidence and reports that meet or exceed global standards for financial evidence. Clients in the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors rely on RGL to deliver financial analysis that withstands the toughest scrutiny.
To continue to expand and be a leader in our industry, we are excited to announce RGL Forensics and global advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) have announced their intent to merge. This partnership will give us even more resources to serve our longstanding clients, and will expand our capabilities to meet their needs.
It's an exciting time to join RGL and Baker Tilly.
RGL Forensics is looking for an HR Coordinator for our London office. The HR Coordinator is responsible for administrative tasks, onboarding, performance management and support of local and global partners for the global Consulting Practice. This will be implemented through trainings, reporting, employee management and partnerships with the HR team in the US.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide high-level administrative support to certification processes, globally
o Oversee and support the certification process
o For non US offices: ICAEW/ACCA Process
o Oversee and support work experience & graduate recruiting process for UK offices
Provide support and oversee performance management process
Manage employee onboarding
- Provide a positive onboarding experience for our new talent including all supporting logistics and conducting orientation UltiProcess for the Consulting practice
Ongoing issue management; address questions as they arise
Provide support on miscellaneous HR and administrative tasks
- Work with Firm and Consulting HR team to provide support for general HR enquiries, such as UK benefit schemes, immigration and Visas, employee relations issues, etc., escalating as necessary.
- Support Talent Acquisition team on global recruitment efforts, as needed.
- Run, analyze, and distribute reports (Anniversary, Birthday, OT, CPE, Holiday, Sickness)
- Administer True Blue and recognition program
- Process spot bonus requests
- Process employee changes in HRIS
- Maintain compliance and process professional certifications
- Attend to general HR enquiries
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, human resources or other related field required. CIPD or PHR certification preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year human resources experience required. Recruiting experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of Employment Law in regards to the UK required and US Employment Law preferred.
- Experience working with and supporting a remote team preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, administrative, organizational, interpersonal, project management, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills (Word) required. Must exhibit attention to detail, follow-through and exceptional client service skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding HR strategies and regulations, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
View RGL on YouTube:
Learn more about future merger, Baker Tilly:
Carolyn Larrivee, Recruiter/HR Generalist