This Paraprofessional/Legal Assistant position is responsible for assisting other client-facing accounting professionals by providing research, file preparation services, preparing work papers, and helps to lead the smooth, effective and efficient day-to-day administration and operations of the office support services.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree; preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years' experience in similar capacity; experience in a law office, paralegal or administrative assistant background preferred
- Strong knowledge of the US legal/ Court system and the processes preferred, not required
- Basic understanding of accounting and tax preparation services
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, proactive, flexible and can work independently
- Ability to use and operate a wide variety of office automation equipment and related software, including spreadsheet applications, database management, record storage and retrieval systems, and word processing.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize and solve practical problems.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language; communicate effectively by phone, in writing and through personal presentation at a level adequate to perform the duties of the position.
- Consistently promote a professional image of the firm at all times
- Maintain the confidentiality of RGL and its clients
- Act with the highest business ethics
- Consistently make judgment calls founded on what is best for the company
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
View RGL on YouTube: RGL on youtube
Carolyn Larrivee, Recruiter/HR Generalist