The Office Manager is responsible for the smooth, effective and efficient day-to-day administration and operation of the office support services and performing duties as requested; general office tasks, accounts receivable tasks, filing, Partner and staff support.
This role is a part time position for three days a week.
Office Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in office management and/ or office administration
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to use and operate a wide variety of office automation equipment and related software, including excel, spreadsheet applications, database management, record storage and retrieval systems, and word processing.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize and solve practical problems.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language; communicate effectively by phone, in writing and through personal presentation at a level adequate to perform the duties of the position.