If you are a dedicated, friendly and creative Talent Management Recruiter/ Human Resource Generalist, this is the next role for you. RGL Forensics is seeking an individual who will play a critical role on the US HR team and work in alignment with the Human Resources strategy in all areas of global recruiting, onboarding and human resource processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects.
- Strong communications skills.
- Overseeing recruiting process -Full cycle recruiting both regionally and globally which include overseeing applicant tracking system, posting jobs, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews, generate offer letters, onboarding new employees and partners with hiring managers to ensure all needs are met.
- Human Resource Generalist – Partners with the Human Resource Manager and assists with day to day human resources initiatives which include but are not limited to employee updates, performance management, surveys, PTO reconciliation, salary survey, benefits, employee licensures and human resources department projects
Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
- 2-4 years of progressive full cycle recruiting experience, with a preference for candidates possessing both corporate and agency recruiting expertise.
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-ability to present, train, influence and negotiate.
- Local Candidate preferred