The Senior Forensic Accountant will have an understanding of fundamental accounting principles gained from education at a nationally accredited educational institution. Through the exercise of independent discretion and judgment, the Senior Forensic Accountant must apply accounting, auditing and/or valuation theory and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare summaries of information.
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
- Possess CPA license, or, at a minimum, working towards completing the CPA exam
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in Public Accounting, Business Valuation or Litigation Support
- General knowledge of accounting systems and specific industries
- Team-Player, Enthusiastic, Accountable, Motivated