The Senior Forensic Accountant will have an understanding of fundamental accounting principles gained from education at a nationally accredited educational institution. Through the exercise of independent discretion and judgment, the Senior Forensic Accountant must apply accounting, auditing and/or valuation theory and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare summaries of information.
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in accounting, finance, economics, business administration, or related field
- Possess CPA license, or, at a minimum, be working towards completing the CPA exam
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in public accounting, business valuation or litigation support
- General knowledge of accounting systems and specific industries
- Team-player, enthusiastic, accountable and motivated