We are looking for a driven individual who displays the leadership skills to currently be, or be on track to be a Partner. This individual will be responsible for acquiring, developing and maintaining positive relationships with current clients and new prospects in order to help expand the overall profitability of the firm. The leader will assign and supervise the work from Staff to Manager level, through directing their on-the-job training and contributing to their professional development. This leader must demonstrate solid skills as a licensed professional and possess the skills needed for advancement.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university in the areas of Accounting or Finance.
- Must be accredited by one or more professional business valuation organizations and possess one or more of the following credentials – CPA, CFA, ASA, CVA/AVA, ABV and additional credentials such as CFE, CFF, CBA
- Must have experience in Business Development and forensic accounting experience preferred.
- General knowledge of accounting systems and specific industries
- Team-Player, Enthusiastic, Accountable, Motivated