RGL are looking to recruit an experienced forensic accountant into their Manchester office. The candidate would work closely with the local Partner in developing the Manchester office, as well as enjoying wider opportunities within the firm.
The role requires forensic accountants to
- Carry out the quantification of claims on behalf of Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Lawyers and others.
- Analyse data and financial / non-financial information and apply a forensic approach to the work.
- Prepare clear, concise reports which can be understood by non-accountants.
- Be flexible and responsive to client needs, in particular being available for meetings at times and places stipulated by the client. This can involve working long days, and to tight deadlines.
- Travel locally and world-wide.
- Build long lasting relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Work well within the team – both internal and external to RGL.
We require the following personal qualities
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to spot the unusual, and tenacity to discover the cause.
- Willingness to look at detail, without missing or losing the ‘big picture’.
- Readiness to accept that everything one does will be challenged.
- Confidence to handle confrontation, pressure and deadlines.
- Skilled at building relationships with others.
- Entrepreneurial flair and interest in business development.
- Candidates should be fully qualified with up to 5 years post-qualification experience, as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Previous experience in forensic accounting and/or insurance claim evaluation.
Additional desirable skills
- Business valuation experience
- Fluency in business standard Spanish