RGL Forensics. We are the rare thing. We were named 2016 Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to work for in the US and 2015 US Forensic Accounting Firm of the Year by Lawyer Monthly.
RGL Forensics is a multidisciplinary forensic accounting and consulting firm delivering accurate and reliable financial analysis to the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors. Operating worldwide from 26 offices on five continents, we serve global insurance companies, multinational corporations, leading law firms and government entities. RGL specializes in the quantification of economic damages and financial analysis in disputes of all kinds. We provide comprehensive forensic accounting, corporate finance, fraud investigation, expert testimony and forensic technology services, going beyond the numbers to deliver financial clarity in the most complex situations. As detectives of the financial world, the professionals at RGL use advanced tools, proven methodologies and sophisticated modeling to deliver sound evidence and reports that meet or exceed global standards for financial evidence. Clients in the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors rely on RGL to deliver financial analysis that withstands the toughest scrutiny.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are an overview of the primary duties and responsibilities of this position and should not be considered an all-inclusive list.
- Proof reading, reviewing, and editing using track changes on various financial reports and documents. Providing feedback and comments on such reports as loss profit analysis, business valuation reports and industry specific articles written by partners. Edits include, but are not limited to, formatting, grammar and spell checks, ensuring documents and reports read fluently, etc.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and writing proposals for partners to present to potential and existing clients. Assisting in some of these meetings may be required.
- Researching profits and revenue of a client’s competitors.
- Reading legal contracts and pulling out certain useful information about profits/revenue or debt. Summarizing specific contract terms.
- Administrative tasks regarding files and general office administrative tasks.
- This position has the potential to have more administrative tasks added in future as the office needs.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in English, related field or possess a comparable law degree.
- 3-5 years of successful total experience
- Possesses strong technical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under tight time constraints
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Demonstrates significant professional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of computer programs required to perform job
- Demonstrates solid computer, work file and work paper organizational skills
- Ability to sit at a desk and work with documents and/or a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to proofread typed material for contextual, grammatical, typographical or spelling errors
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communicating in person, by e-mail and by telephone
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including occasionally working evenings, weekends and holidays, as necessary, to meet the needs of RGL and its clients.
- Competently operate standard office equipment, such as computers, photocopiers, and fax machines
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at a level adequate to perform the duties of the position
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with supervisors, co- workers, subordinates, and outside vendors